Thor (
thepowerofthor) wrote2015-04-19 01:23 pm
Texts from Last Night cvontinued for
cheeseburgermarvel
On my way.
Had to detour for the Wrecking Crew. Bonus; now I have Ambrosia.
Had to detour for the Wrecking Crew. Bonus; now I have Ambrosia.

no subject
no subject
Ah. Can you come open your window? I don't want to break it.
Thor hovered in mid-air, waiting for her. He wore only his cape, Mjolnir in one hand and the bottle of Ambrosia in the other.
no subject
[Carol got out of the bath tub and wrapped her robe around her. Despite inviting him over to share a bath and toaster strudel, she couldn't shake her human instinct to cover up.
Quickly she went to the window and opened it before backing up to give him plenty of room to land.]
no subject
Shall I prepare the strudels?
[One look down would show his body was appreciating hers, even clothed in a robe.]
no subject
But well, she would be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying the view. He looked even better naked than she had imagined.]
Uh, yeah. Kitchen is just over there. Should I get glasses for the ambrosia or is that too classy?
no subject
Then he headed for the kitchen, found the toaster strudels and began toasting them, leaning against the counter as he peered into cabinets for a plate, and then put it in reach. And yes, he had definitely noticed her noticing, and reacted even more. Thor have any modest? Bite your tongue!]
no subject
[Less to carry into the bathroom that way. If they even made it to the bathroom. There was no denying what they were both really interested in right now. If it weren't for the sake of the toaster strudel in her toaster, she'd say to hell with the bath and jump him in the kitchen right now.
She still might. His muscles were very distracting.]
no subject
Might I interest you in letting me sate my hunger?
no subject
Carol nodded.] Yeah, same here.
[Her fingers worked at undoing her robe as she took a few steps closer to the god. Just being near his naked form had pooled heat between her legs. It wouldn't take her long at all to be as ready as he was.]
no subject
You are an incredible woman and warrior, Carol. [ And then he bent his head to stroke his tongue and lips along her inner thigh, even as his hands stroked the skin there, wanting to make her feel very good.]
no subject
She sucked in a breath as his lips touched her skin and one of her hands came out to bury itself in his golden locks. He was already making her feel good, especially with his words. Carol appreciated that he valued her as a warrior in addition to being a woman. Everything she did was to be that great warrior.]
Thank-thank you. You too. Just switch Asgardian for woman.
no subject
His hands stroked her and gently parted her, letting him breathe in her scent fully, and then breathe out hot breath directly into her as his tongue slid deep within her.]
no subject
Her hand squeezed at his hair and she was glad that he too had super strength so she didn't have to worry about hurting him. Her whole body bent toward him, needing more. His tongue felt good. She imagined that every part of him did.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
Her fingers extended to gently trace over his stomach. "I'm glad to hear that I've succeeded where few others have."
no subject
He turned to admire her body and eyes and smiled. "It takes one of spirit, and one of strength, both, to slate my thirst." Then he grinned an almost boyish grin. "And I must admit, I rather like being wioth someone whgo is not only good at it, but not winded easily." Most mortals seemed to not last very long.
no subject
Carol matched his smirk with one of her own before making her move. Quickly she rolled them over so that Thor was on his back and she was on top of him. She didn't need the next round immediately, but there was no harm in being prepared. "I agree. Most men aren't that good. And the ones that are can rarely keep up with me." Thanks again for that, Kree DNA. She suspected that others on their team might be up for the challenge, but it wasn't the wisest idea to sleep with all of your teammates.
no subject
Thor grinned wider as she rolled them over and his eyes lit with excitement. He did like this position, a lot! He slid his arms along her sides, stroking her hips, her back, her rear.
"This seems to be a problem we share. Hopefully we can give each other some relief from it." He nodded to her.
no subject
"I like the way you think. I think we can." Carol rocked her hips down into his teasingly, looking to coax some warmth back between her legs. She wouldn't need much time to be ready, but better to get started sooner rather than later.
no subject
He then got back to fondling her more seriously, but still not in a hurry. "Has anyone told you recently that you have an amazing rear?"
no subject
"No, not recently. I welcome hearing it now. Especially from someone with such a fine ass themselves." Carol ran her hands over his arms to feel those muscles.
no subject
Thor chuckled and murmured in enjoyment at her touch. "My thanks, beautiful." He ran fingers along her sides and her breasts as she shifted, enjoying touching her there.
no subject
She reached down to wrap a hand around his cock and started moving it in long, sure strokes. "I take it you're ready for another round?"
Sorry my response took so long.
"Aye, Carol, I am. And I am eager to see you above me as we couple."
Not a problem!
She stalled her strokes to line himself up at her entrance. Then in one long movement, she pressed her hips down and groaned as he filled her again. "Gods, that's good," she murmured blissfully.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)